Food for thought:
- Risk management the US Marine Corps way – it is a process
- Big Data Analytics in Economics: What Have We Learned So Far, and Where Should We Go from Here?
- Parsing The Finer Points Of Why Trend Following Endures
- The Market Really Is Different This Time
- Mitigating Estimation Risk in Asset Allocation: Diagonal Models Versus 1/N Diversification
- Grantham: Why Are Stock Market Prices So High?
- Bill Perkins Is the ‘Last Cowboy’ Betting on Volatile Gas Markets
- Cross-Asset Quants Are Facing Their Worst Losses in a Decade
- Why I’m Bullish on the Next Gen in Finance
- Avoiding A Shipwreck — Active Navigation In The Market
- Something is Broken in the UK Intellectual Sphere.
- Second-Order Thinking: What Smart People Use to Outperform
- A Closer Look at the Fed’s Balance Sheet Accounting