Please enjoy my monologue “Pas de Dough” with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- What trend following and dancing have in common
- The philosophical foundations of trend following
- Stock trading and location independence
- Why relying on “fundamentals” is fool’s gold
- What being a silent partner in the trend means
- Why Darvas’ thinking from 1959 still applies today
- The importance of having no ego when it comes to trading
“The only sound reason for my buying a stock is that it is rising in price. If that is happening, no other reason is required. If that is not happening, no other reason is worth considering” —Nicolas Darvas
Mentions & Resources:
- “Pas de Dough” article in Time Magazine from May 25, 1959
- “How I Made 2 Million Dollars in the Stock Market” book by Nicolas Darvas
- Dan Andrews and location independence on Trend Following Radio
- Covel monologue on his recent trip to China
- Ed Seykota #2 Interview on Trend Following Radio
- Alan Watts on the mind, worry, and compulsive thinking
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.
Have a question or comment about this episode? Post it below.