Please enjoy my monologue A Zen Money Perspective with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Relationship between guilt and gold
- You don’t learn if you don’t make mistakes
- Psychological attitude toward money
- Money is just bookkeeping
- National debt
- Money as the circulation of information
- Changing the psychological attitude toward money
- The cost of paying income tax
- Psychologically poor
“I wonder often if there is any relationship between guilt and gold.” – Alan Watts
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.