My guest today is Yaron Brook, an Israeli-American entrepreneur, writer, and activist. He is an Objectivist and the current chairman of the board at the Ayn Rand Institute, where he is the executive director.
The topic is liberty.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- The nature of altruism
- The idea and definitions of selfishness in the context of objectivism
- The power of ideas
- The idea of being a victim
- Schools, teaching, and political teaching
- Entitlement leading to victimhood
- The rise of state power, the ambitious poor, and the minimum wage
- Free work and internships
- Alan Greenspan
- America compared to Singapore
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.