Please enjoy my monologue Freedom with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Unanimity in government vs. Majority rule
- Principles vs. Expedients
- Government conformity
- Government autonomy
- The meaning of property
- Responsible individuals vs. Irresponsible individuals
- Human rights
- Freedom of speech
- Government failure on a large scale
- Market failures
- 3rd party benefits for society
- Government failure vs. Market failure
“With a little market and a free enterprise sector it is hard to do good. But by the same token it is hard to do evil. In a society of imperfect human beings, with the experience we have had, it is worth paying a big price. Reducing the chances of doing good in order to avoid the chances of doing evil especially when one mans good is another mans evil.” – Milton Friedman
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.