Please enjoy my monologue Lessons from Ken Tropin with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Recognizing that without a strategy, you’re at the mercy of the machine
- Embracing uncertainty
- Understanding that knowing every market move won’t help without a plan
- The importance of setting your strategy beforehand
- Seeing that media personalities are paid to pretend to know all
- How the principles of trend following apply to other disciplines
“Trend following is one of the most mature and well-established systematic trading styles with a thirty-three year track record of profitability.” – Ken Tropin
Mentions & Resources:
- Ken Tropin
- Joe Kernen
- David Harding
- Chapter from Michael Covel’s book “Trend Commandments”
- Richard Feynman
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.