My guest today is Tim Price, a partner and director of investment at PFP Wealth Management in the UK, an independent asset management and financial planning practice.
The topic is markets and investments.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- The subordination of freely discovered prices to policy goals
- Why the recent trading environment seems “wrong and dangerous”
- Why Price wouldn’t be able to speak freely working for a large bank
- Why Price and his colleagues aren’t “doom and gloomers”
- Why the media neglects to report on black swans
- Why the role of the Fed is to keep “spiking the punch”
- The vested financial pushback on having some of these views
- Risk and “Against The Gods”
- Why people are hardwired to be loss averse
- An analogy to the US Forest Service
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.