My guest today is Cullen Roche, the founder of Orcam Financial Group, a financial services company based out of San Diego. He also runs a very well-known blog called Pragmatic Capitalism (pragcap.com).
The topic is his book Pragmatic Capitalism: What Every Investor Needs to Know About Money and Finance.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Investing in yourself
- The advantages of starting a blog
- Why the word “pragmatic” is a word that has become central to Roche’s universe
- Eliminating your biases
- Why the US going bankrupt is a myth
- The myth that central banks exist to enrich bankers
- Dr. Laurie Santos and her work with monkeys
- Bringing risk down to something we can measure
- Warren Buffett
- Hedging your bets
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.