Subscribe to Trend Following Radio on iTunes
My guest today Collin Seow is author of “The Systematic Trader: How I turned a $250,000 debt into profits through stock trading.” He also is a qualified Chartered Portfolio Manager with a Certified Financial Technician qualification, and a member of MENSA Singapore and Technical Analysts Society Singapore.
The topic is his book The Systematic Trader: How I turned a $250,000 debt into profits through stock trading.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Different types of momentum trading
- Singaporean perspective
- Risk management
- Position trading vs. swing trading
- A sense of entitlement in today’s society
“At the end of the day it isn’t about having the right strategy, it’s about having the right mindset.” – Collin Seow
“If you don’t have an edge, how the hell are you suppose to play the game?” – Michael Covel
Mentions & Resources:
- Collin Seow
- The Systematic Trader: How I turned a $250,000 debt into profits through stock trading
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.