My guest today is Larry Hite, the founding principal and Managing Director of Mint Investment Management Company. During his 13-year tenure at Mint, the composite of funds achieved a compounded annual rate of return greater than 30% before fees during that period. Hite pioneered the use of the “guaranteed fund” concept, which helped Mint be the first to raise over $1 billion.
The topic is Trend Following.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Having the Right Attitude
- Trend Following
- Stop Loss
- The Most Fundamental Thing in the Market are People
- Herd of Sheep
- Adam Smith
- What it takes to be a Trader
Mentions & Resources:
- Larry Hite
- Ep. 804 Larry Hite Interview
- Ep. 606 Jeff Bezos the Trend Follower
- Ep. 355 Ed Seykota Interview
- Ep. 286 Alex Greyserman Interview
- Ep. 238 Larry Hite and Alex Greyserman Interview
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.