My guest today is Jerry Parker, the founder of Chesapeake Capital Corporation, a global investment manager headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, in 1988. He was an original TurtleTrader and was also the most successful TurtleTrader. He has had unbelievable success over his four decade career. Jerry has a straightforward way of breaking down how trend following works.
The topic is Trend Following.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Becoming an expert in all markets
- Risk aversion
- Why the idea of “simple” works
- Fall targeting
- Buying markets on the cheap
- Learning from experts
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.