My guest today is Richard Clarke, the co-author of “Warnings: Finding Cassandras to Stop Catastrophes.” Richard was also the former National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection and Counter-terrorism for the United States. He worked for the government starting with Ronald Reagan’s Presidency and continued to move up the ladder until he resigned in 2003 under President George W. Bush’s presidency.
The topic is his book Warnings: Finding Cassandras to Stop Catastrophes.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- The Gulf War
- Islamist terrorism
- World Trade Center bombing
- Osama bin Laden
- The underestimation of Al-Qaida
- Forcing democracy on the world
- War on Iraq
- Global Warming
“We invaded Iraq with no legitimate reason to do so… it was complete and utter folly.” – Richard Clarke
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.