Please enjoy my monologue Serenity with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Fighting against emotions
- Catastrophic events
- Separating trading from politics
- Advice to newcomers entering the CTA industry
- Time Management
- The importance of routine
- Money management vs. Trading
“I realized that every time I had a loss, I needed to learn something from the experience and view the loss as tuition at the College of Trading. As long as you learn something from a loss, it’s not really a loss.” – Tom Basso
Mentions & Resources:
- Tom Basso
- “Panic-Proof Investing”
- Behavioral economics
- Black Swans
- “The New Market Wizards”
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.