Michael reads some of his favorite quotes circa 1920’s/1930’s from a famed trader. These quotes are timeless bits of wisdom. Michael adds commentary throughout.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- How is the “price” made?
- You will never know all the fundamentals
- Getting mad at the market gets you nowhere
- Bull and bear markets
- Entry and exit signals
- 1920’s wisdom on numbers
- Always be ready to catch that unexpected move
- Follow the price action
“When the markets decide to deliver a cleansing flood, it comes without warning.” – Michael Covel
Mentions & Resources:
- Jesse Livermore
- “Thinking, Fast and Slow” by Daniel Kahneman
- “Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction” by Phil Tetlock
- Richard Donchian
Want a FREE Trend Following DVD? Get it here.