Please enjoy my monologue Expanding Your Thinking with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Why embracing uncertainty pays big
- Trend following: it’s human nature
- Losses: acceptable when you strategize to cover them
- The sunk cost fallacy
- Opening your mind to alternative ways of thinking
- The mistake of blindly accepting the word of “authorities”
“I remind you there is a new kind of special occupation. I refuse to call it a discipline or a field of study. It’s called futurism. The notion here is that there is a way to study trends and know what the future holds. That would indeed be valuable if it were possible. But it isn’t possible. Futurists don’t know any more about the future than you or I. Read their magazines from a couple years ago and you’ll see an endless parade of error.” – Michael Crichton
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.