Please enjoy my monologue Living by Your Own Rules with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Good decision-making through clarity
- Examining identity politics
- Operating under your own rules
- Political correctness: it’s about agendas
- Good trading means using your system and your mind
- The importance of staying focused
“We’ve been crippled by social security, Medicare, Medicaid, by welfare, by entitlements. And that is the root of the problem. Entitlements. Let me be clear…You are entitled to nothing.” – Frank Underwood
Mentions & Resources:
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Louis C.K.
- Bill Maher
- Jeff Ross
- Frank Underwood
- Chris Rock
- Ed Seykota interview with Michael Covel
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.