My guest today is Taylor Pearson, the author of the #1 Amazon best selling book The End of Jobs. Pearson has spent the last several years researching and traveling the world and talking to successful entrepreneurs, which inspired him to write the book.
The topic is his book The End of Jobs: Money, Meaning and Freedom Without the 9-to-5.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- How entrepreneurship is becoming safer than jobs
- Why college degrees are getting more expensive and less valuable
- The importance of relationships and your network in business
- Why the occupy movement was flawed from the start
- Not seeking permission to do something you want to do
- How the perceptions of risk in our society are wrong
- Choosing a path in life that has meaning to you
“Resources or opportunities are illegible or not clearly defined at the same time that they are most profitable” – Taylor Pearson
Mentions & Resources:
- Taylor Pearson’s website and blog
- The End of Jobs by Taylor Pearson
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris
- Dan Andrews interview on Trend Following Radio
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.
Have a question or comment about this episode? Post it below.