My guest today is Dominic Frisby, a self-proclaimed accidental financial bod, comedian, actor of unrecognized genius, voice of many things, & presenter.
The topic is his book Life After the State: Why We Don’t Need Government.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Frisby’s beginnings as an actor and comedian
- What comedy can teach us about finance and the discipline of clarity
- How Cuba’s currency confusion led the nation to unfortunate circumstances
- Real estate
- Other peoples’ trust in the state
- How the poor and needy would be cared for in a society without a state
- The monopoly on compassion
- How the state takes a piece of everything
- “Greed is good”, “money is the root of all evil”, etc
- Crony capitalism
- Predation vs. productivity
- The influence of lobbyists
- The duopoly on money by banks and the state
- Bitcoin, digital currency, and taxation
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.