My guest today is Jack Horner, the world renowned paleontologist. Horner was the technical advisor for all of the “Jurassic Park” films. He is most famous for discovering and naming Maiasaura, providing the first clear evidence that some dinosaurs cared for their young.
The topics are dyslexia and the process of learning.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Why you’d break open a dinosaur egg rather than hold onto it as precious material
- How Horner attributes his way of thinking to dyslexia
- The shapeshifting dinosaur hypothesis
- “Chickasaurus” and the idea of dinosaurs and chickens intersecting
- The accuracy of the “Jurassic Park” dinosaurs
- Whether the T. Rex was a scavenger v. predator
- How Horner came to his way of thinking
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.