"The way I see it, you have two choices--you can do what I did and work for 30-plus years, cobbling together scraps of information, seeking to create a money-making strategy, or you can spend a few days reading Covel's book [Trend Following] and skip that three-decade learning curve." --Larry Hite, trend following legend
"Follow this System, and You'll Only Buy Markets that are Moving Higher. And You'll Only Sell Short Markets Moving Lower."
Michael Covel spent two decades creating proprietary systems that identify the start of market trends. These systems will, with 100% certainly, only find markets that are already moving higher. However, and this is critical, these systems will respond to any trend change (read: inflection point) leaving you protected from downside risk, i.e. crashes. Bottom line, you'll know exactly when to buy and when to sell and you'll always follow the primary trend giving you the chance to turn a grubstake into a fortune.
Yet trading for massive returns is hard when blocked out by daily fundamental nonsense:
"What is the right approach for investors faced with an unusually uncertain economic outlook and volatile markets?"
"Big concerns over job insecurity, consumer and corporate spending, and housing prices."
"Should you buy gold?"
"Where are markets headed?"
"Oil shock, dollar drop, Japanese earthquake, elections!"
That’s white noise.
There is no reason to be on that hamster wheel. You need a winning philosophy and strategy, backed by proven positive results that you can execute. Flagship provides the exact trend following rules, insights and psychology you need for a life-changing opportunity:
- Performance: read.
- Testimonials: read.
- FAQs: read.
- Clients in 70+ Countries: read.
- Mentors: read.
- Guarantee: read.
- Time Is Valuable: Michael will personally answer questions. Also, review his special offers.
Now, consider the ugly truth most investors don't yet know:
- Market fundamentals are never 100% known.
- Expert predictions are bullsh--.
- Mutual funds profit only on rising markets.
- Long only funds see investors as marks.
- Fees for stock funds are a scam.
- Zero or negative rates are a rigged system.
- Technical analysis and chart reading is voodoo.
- Governments actively work against retirees.
- Wall Street engineers crashes like clockwork.
Let's agree that confusion is the game being played on investors and traders.
Michael's work blows up those ugly truths. His trading rules work equally on all markets in all countries. These are rules you can literally trade from a desert island because you simply don't need daily news. These systems give the chance for big money in bull, bear and black swan markets.
"I don't have much experience… so can anyone really make money from these trades?"
Trend Following™ Flagship is for:
- Brand new investors and traders.
- Professionals and institutional investors.
- Buy and holders.
- Equities, FX (Forex), ETFs, commodities, LEAPs and futures traders.
- Fund managers and RIAs.
- Technical traders and chartists.
- College students.
- Retirees nailed by ZIRP and NIRP central bank policies.
- Anyone seeking above average profits in up, down or surprise markets.
- Read the testimonials.
Michael's systems leave customers fiercely loyal. They pay directly for out-side-the-box techniques that could end up funding their entire retirement. Could using this information, this process, allow you to catch "trends" in a systematic way and do it every single week?
For 20 years Michael (Bio) has traveled the world, from his hometown in Virginia outside Washington, D.C. to the UK to China to Brazil to Singapore, teaching more than 8,000 everyday investors and traders how to beat the market.
And, it all starts with a passion for revenge. In his mid-20s, fresh out of grad school armed with a useless MBA, Michael tried to land a trading job on Wall Street. But they told him he wasn’t qualified enough. After that, he made it his life’s mission to learn the best money-making strategies from the great traders... And teach every day investors how to beat Wall Street at their own game. He wrote four books about it... launched a podcast now with millions of listens... and even directed a documentary. All for everyday investors and traders.
And now he has developed the proprietary Flagship system for regular investors and traders who don’t want to wait decades to see big gains. Your journey, like Michael's, starts right now with essential truths imparted from a brilliant mentor:
- No one can predict the future.
- If you can take the would-be, could-be, should-be out of markets and look at what is actually happening you have a big advantage.
- What matters most can be measured, so always count.
- You don't need to know when something will happen to know that it will happen.
- Prices can only go up, down or sideways.
- Losses are a part of life.
- There is only now... so follow the trend.
Trend Following™ Flagship is a step-by-step solution for all markets. The raw data has been sorted through to find the most important insights you need to make the big money. You immediately receive the best recommendations available to apply to your account for potential profit. Trend Following™ Flagship answers the critical market questions you must know at all times:
- Portfolio: What market do you buy or sell?
- Bet Sizing: How much of a market do you trade?
- Entry: When do you buy or sell a market?
- Exit: When do you exit a losing trade?
- Exit: When do you exit a winning trade?
- What is the state of the market?
- What is the volatility of the market?
- What is your equity being traded?
- What is your trading orientation?
- What is your risk aversion?
Make no mistake, Trend Following™ is mental sport, yet it is sport that can be learned, i.e. the TurtleTraders. You do not need to be a math genius to be a Trend Following™ trader. Good trading rules are not complicated. A famed trend follower on his simplicity (40+ year track record):
"I'm very uncomfortable with black box trading where I'm dealing with algorithms I don't understand. Everything we do we could do on the back of an envelope with a pencil."
That's the way to think.
For example, assume GOOG is trading between 650 and 670. All of a sudden GOOG jumps, or breaks out, to a price level of 700. That type of upward movement from a range is a trigger--the entry. You might say, "I don't know if GOOG is going to continue up, but it's been going sideways for six months, and all of a sudden, the price has jumped to 700 making a new six-month highest high. You don't argue with the market, you just say I'm in."
That's trend following thinking.
A key chart demonstrates our Trend Following™ lessons:
Consider this chart:
Markets You Can Trade
Flagship systems can be used for all markets and instruments across all countries:
- Stocks: S&P, SSE Comp., Nikkei 225, DAX, AAPL, TSLA, FB, etc.
- Bonds / Interest Rates: Eurodollar, 10-Year T-Note, Bund, etc.
- Currencies / FX / Forex: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CHF, CNY, etc.
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
- Metals: Gold, Silver, Copper, etc.
- Energies: Oil, Natural Gas, etc.
- Agriculturals: Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, etc.
- Softs: Coffee, Sugar, Cotton, etc.
- Meats: Lean Hogs, Feeder Cattle, etc.
- LEAPS Options.
- Mutual Funds.
"How can I trade those markets? I know nothing about them!"
But it does not matter if you’re trading stocks or soybeans. Trading is trading, and the name of the game is to make money, not get an A in "How to Read a Balance Sheet." It's not about predicting when the S&P might crash or Tesla's 3rd quarter sales numbers.
Instead of trying to evaluate fundamentals that never end, trend following trades the market prices themselves.
You are now an expert in all markets.
Look, big money making starts with trends, or waves. Anyone who makes significant money rides waves. And guess what? No one can predict the next big one. The only certainty is that when the big wave comes, trend followers will surf the new beaches.
That simple-sounding ideology is instrumental for financial flexibility, as trend followers trade that same philosophy in all markets. You can storm into any moving market, be it an obscure currency or a stock in wild emerging markets. Trend following is agnostic to both the market and direction. It is a James Bond 007 license to pursue whatever market is flowing up or down.
You Will Learn Exact Rules
Michael's proprietary Trend Following™ systems answer these questions with mathematical precision:
- When do you enter and exit at all times?
- Where do you place stops for every position?
- How do you automate your trading?
- When do you adjust stops?
- When do you take a loss to avoid a larger loss?
- How do you balance longs and shorts?
- How do you adjust trades for new profits?
- How do you account for volatility?
- How do you adjust on winning/losing streaks?
- How do you adjust risk as an account grows?
- How do you protect against downside moves?
- How do you adjust your positions for volatility?
- What is the psychological component?
- How do you choose a portfolio?
Trend Following™ systems have also been reverse engineered to answer these questions:
- How do you exactly trade with the trend?
- How do you model the great traders?
- How do you manage risk with a written plan?
- How do you use a checklist in your trading?
- How do you trade off of today's price only?
- How do you avoid buying declining markets?
- How do you stay out of the market?
- How do you plan to exit before you enter?
- How do you plan for a worst-case scenario?
- How do you identify a portfolio and rank them?
- How do you trade with a small account?
- How much do you trade every time?
- When do you increase your position?
- How much do you risk at all times?
- How do you evaluate total market risk?
- How do you diversify your account?
- How do you avoid correlation among markets?
To be crystal clear: You will know every step to take, every price level to follow, every setup to execute and have every needed risk management tool to keep you in the game while positioning you for the big gain.
What Investors Are Saying
"The way I see it, you have two choices–you can do what I did and work for 30-plus years, cobbling together scraps of information, seeking to create a money-making strategy, or you can spend a few days reading Covel’s book and skip that three-decade learning curve." -Larry Hite, multi-billion hedge fund manager who has achieved a compounded annual rate of return greater than 30%.
"We have made Trend Following required reading for all of our employees. Michael is a great asset and a respected member of the trend following community." -Tim Pickering Founder and CIO, Auspice Capital Advisors
"I have to thank Mike for his in-depth research on this subject and a proven way for traders to make money – simply by following the trends. Mike's trading system course has made positive contributions to my success in trading and managing my clients' money." -Brendon W. in Chicago.
"Michael, I credit your two books as being essential to my transformation into a consistent, winning trader." -Andrew A. in St. Petersburg, FL.
"Trend Following" has changed my life, not only with trading, but also the way I view the world and live my life. If there is anyone who thinks trend following doesn’t work, please give them my information to contact me. I am a living, breathing example that it does." -Todd M. in New Jersey
"What really convinced me to follow this path is I recently met a trader that has been successfully trend trading for over five years using your methods. Thank you for making me aware of the ultimate retirement plan." -Mitch C. in California
"Out of all the trainers, lecturers and "gurus" I believe that none are better than Michael Covel in making complicated concepts clear and understandable. I consider Mike to be the "Best of the Best". Mike truly cares about his students and wants us to succeed." -Barry N. in California.
"Years ago, famed Chicago bond trader Tom Baldwin put trading in a phrase: 'Everybody wants the money, but whose willing to do the work?' I know a few. One of them is Michael Covel. Michael did the yeoman's duty no one else would do: bringing together the principles, practices and track records of trend following. In his now numerous books, courses and programs, he solidly demonstrates trend following is a viable trading and investment strategy; moreover, one that can be learned and mastered." -Charles Faulkner, Market Wizard Trading Coach
"I spent my professional career in the [trading] industry until my retirement in 2001. Through the years I have been asked many times for advice about how to attempt to be a successful trader. My answer: read and apply Covel." -Jack Z. in New York.
"Michael Covel is a rare breed. He is the only author I have come across who really understands how traders can make money, regularly and consistently over a long period of time. Unfortunately, the financial world has been hijacked by crooks, charlatans, bankers and investment advisers hoodwinking the general public into believing that buying and holding a financial asset over a long period of time is the right strategy. Michael Covel shines a light in this world and is indeed a rare breed. I cannot recommend his work enough." -Jad T., a trader in Chicago
"Mike Covel is not just a cheerleader for trend-following, he is the Head Coach. He understands the game, the strategy and crucially the psyche of the players. Would-be winners will ensure that they study Mike's teachings and books before stepping onto the playing field. His books ARE required reading here for all our traders, marketers and interns." -Christopher C, Chief Executive Officer at Insch Capital Management.
"Never mind how much money these teachings have made me. Their biggest benefit so far has been how much they have SAVED me. Trend following helped me sail through the Global financial crisis relatively unscathed. Mike truly has access to some of the greatest trend following minds around, no mean feat given the majority of these players shun the public eye. I have find his guidance from afar extremely helpful." -Darren R. in Australia.
"I started trading roughly 10 years ago as a typical discretionary trader. I eventually realized my emotions were too strong and I lived in fear, glued to the screen watching every tick of market data. I hated it, but I felt like I had to do it. I spent hours researching stocks for the fundamentals, etc. As a software engineer and private pilot, I knew there had to be a better way. 100% systematic trading has helped me get my life back." -Michael H.
"I decided to contact Mike and work with him one on one. This experience has put me in a new league and really helped me focus on my weak areas which were risk management and portfolio selection. I would recommend any trader who is not where they want to be to start with Mike." -Steve Burns
Flagship Product Contents
The Flagship product arrives in (4) pieces:
- FEDEX.com package.
- Vimeo videos.
- Dropbox with manuals, audio and video.
- Personalized support via email.
Detailed product contents:
|Flagship v. Standard||$2997||$1997|
|Trend Following™ Custom Email Support (Description Below)||18 months||12 months|
|Trend Following™ Core Systems Trading Manual; 163 pages||Yes||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) Manual||Yes||Yes|
|Trend Following™ LEAPs Options Manual||Yes||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Single Stock Futures Manual||Yes||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Money Management Manual||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Case Study Guide||Yes|
|(3) Additional Trend Following™ Trading Systems||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Alternate Entries Manual||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Wizard Video: Video One||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Wizard Video: Video Two||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Wizard Video: Video Three||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Wizard Video: Video Four||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Trading Coach Video: Video Five||Yes|
|Trend Following™ Shared Dropbox Resource Center||Yes|
|Purchase questions? Contact us.|
Proprietary Trend Following™ Systems
You will receive proprietary Trend Following™ trading systems:
- Classic I Trend Following System.
- Classic II Trend Following System.
- Classic III Trend Following System.
- Stoic Weekly Trend Following System.
- Note: Risk management for all systems adjustable to your risk tolerance.
Supplementary Resources in Dropbox.com
The Trend Following™ Dropbox is a resource compilation that gives further Trend Following™ lessons and systems.
Third Party Resources (Flagship Only)
EXCEL Spreadsheets (Flagship Only)
- (5) EXCEL spreadsheets: volatility.
- (5) EXCEL spreadsheets: correlation.
- (4) EXCEL spreadsheets: trading logs.
- (4) EXCEL spreadsheets: risk management.
Training Materials (Flagship Only)
- Trend Following™ Q&A (44 pages).
- Market basics for introduction, orders, speculation, nomenclature, etc. (300 Q/A).
Audio (Flagship Only)
- Podcast episodes (275 MP3s).
- Trend Following™ overview (10 MP3s).
Video (Flagship Only)
- 3rd party trend following video (14 videos).
- 3rd party video with top traders (11 videos).
95% of emails are answered within 24-48 hours. All clients have support access for 12-18 months. Like with your CPA or attorney--you get your needed answers. This is built into Flagship pricing. No extra support fees. You can learn Trend Following™ anywhere: office, home or on the road. You will always know:
- What is the opportunity in the market niche?
- What is your solution to beating the market?
- How big is the opportunity?
- How do you make money?
- How do you trade the market and profit?
- What is the competition?
- How are you better?
- How will you execute and manage?
- What are your risks?
- Why will you succeed?
Look, free misinformation is overwhelming. It is a minefield out there. Michael's loyal customers trust him to lead them through the mainstream media noise.
Note: New traders receive trading basics (i.e. book recommendations, issues to consider/avoid, Holy Grails exposed, broker recommendations, wise background reading, websites to absorb/avoid). These insights give new traders needed confidence.
Ready to purchase? Go to the top of this page and add the product to your cart to checkout. And don't forget to review our SPECIAL OFFERS. However, if you need more details the trend following philosophy below is the next step.
Trend Following Philosophy
In Flagship you'll learn why every last word in the following bullet points are 100% spot on truth. Keep going down the rabbit hole and take in the nitty gritty:
- Trading: Traders are different. They have a defined strategy to profit in all climates. Trend following traders do not care what market they buy or sell as long as they make money.
- Absolute Returns: Trend Following™ has above-average performance over the last 7 decades. The potential to compound wealth is huge.
- Up and Down Trends: Trend Following™ makes money in up or down markets, bull or bear.
- Tail Risk: Trend following strategy performs above average when market bubbles pop, when the Black Swan arrives. For example, trend following made huge money during the Stock Crash (1973–74), Black Monday (1987), Barings Bank (1995), LTCM & Asian Crisis (1998), Stock Crash (2000-02), 9/11 (2001), Great Recession (2008-09), Oil Market (2014-16) and Brexit (2016).
- Portfolio Diversification: Trend Following™ returns are uncorrelated to traditional passive investments.
- Works on All Markets: Trend Following™ doesn't trade one market alone.
- Inefficient Markets: Trend Following™ goes against the efficient markets hypothesis (EMH).
- Research: Trend Following™ has profited for centuries. Review third party research: PDF 1 and PDF 2.
- Nurture Beats Nature: Winning traders don’t have a special gene, divine gift, innate talent, inside knowledge or huge starting capital. They have a system.
- Everything Flows: Trend followers react to market movements and follow along without a story about why.
- Statistical Thinking Is Paramount: During a Monday Night Football game, Ron Jaworski nailed it: "Play calling is about probability not certainty."
- Market Bubbles: The mythological 100-year flood happens all the time. Since 1929 there have been 18 market crashes always rooted in irrational exuberance.
- Fundamentals Are Religion: To paraphrase a great trader: "The illusion has been created that there is an explanation for every market move with the primary task to find that explanation." Trend Following™ does not need news, fundamentals or chart patterns.
- The Market Is Never Wrong: People hang on and pray the market will come back if it doesn't go in their favor. Don't do that. The market is never wrong.
- You Have to Bet to Win: Take big risks if you want big rewards. If you want an average reward, take an average risk. No balls, no babies. However, as Larry Hite said, "Don't bet your deli to win a pickle."
- Process Beats Outcome: Do you want to be right or rich? You have no control over the results; you have control over your action. You can only control how much you lose.
- Think Like Kenny Rogers: If you must play decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes and quitting time. You've got to know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away. Know when to run.
- Behavioral Biases: The lessons of the greatest trading psychology pros are part of Trend Following. See the podcast.
- Learn to Love Losses: P.T. Barnum said, "This way to the egress!" If famed trader Amos Hostetter lost 25 percent he'd exit: "Never mind the cheese. Let me out of the trap."
- Technology Is No Mistress: Pablo Picasso said, "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." Start by answering your daily market questions in advance. Automating answers is the easy part.
- Zero Sum Battles Are Life: If you are going to win, someone else will lose. Does survival of the fittest make you uneasy? Stay out of the zero sum game (PDF).
- Hero Worship Kills Accounts: When TV pundits say it's time to buy Google or dump Apple, millions follow random advice blindly. Don't drink that Kool-Aid.
- Buy and Hold (Hope): Buy and hold works for investors who live forever. It also works for those who believe in magical thinking and pixie dust. Mutual funds and cosmetics: They both sell hope.
- No Balance Sheets: It does not matter if you're trading stocks or soybeans: "Trading is trading, and the name of the game is to make money, not get an A in 'How to Read a Balance Sheet?'"
- No Tops and Bottoms: Trend following aims to capture the middle, or meat, of a market trend, up or down, for profit. You will never get in at the absolute bottom or get out at the absolute top.
- Have Markets Changed? Not only have markets changed, they continue to change: "If you have a valid market philosophy, learning to accept that change and flow with it is your greatest asset. No matter how ridiculous market moves appear at the beginning, and no matter how extended or irrational they seem at the end, following trends is the rational choice in a chaotic, changing world." That's how the owner of the Red Sox made his trend following fortune.
- True Reality: "If you want to make money in any market, you need to mirror what the market is doing. Other things being equal, the longer you stay right with the market, the more money you will make. The longer you stay wrong with the market, the more money you will lose."
- Price Makes Markets the Same: "You do not need to know anything about bonds. You do not need to understand different currencies. They are just numbers. Corn is a little different than bonds, but not different enough to trade them differently. Some people have a different system for each market. That is absurd. You are trading mob psychology. You are not trading corn, soybeans, or the S&P. You are merely trading numbers."
- No Discretion: "You cannot test or simulate how you were feeling when you got out of bed 15 years ago when you're looking at historical simulations. If you're going to trade using a system, you must slavishly use the system and avoid discretionary overrides. You do whatever the hell the system says no matter how smart or dumb you might think it is at that moment."
- Proper Betting: If you have $100,000 and you want to trade Gold, well, how much will you trade on your first trade? Will you trade all $100,000? What if you're wrong? What if you're wrong in a big way and lose your $100,000 on one bet? Not smart.
- Prenuptial Agreement: The paramount factor when the market goes against you: "I'm out!" You need a prenuptial agreement with the market. The time to think about when you exit is before you ever get in.
- Home Run Trades: A trend following baseball coach would approach it like the former manager of the Baltimore Orioles: "Earl Weaver designed his offenses to maximize the chance of a three-run homer. Weaver did not bunt or want guys who slapped singles. He wanted guys who hit big home runs."
- The Babe Ruth Parallel: Babe Ruth struck out a lot, but he was one of baseball's greatest sluggers. His home runs paid for the strikeouts.
The Trend Following Challenge
The Eastern philosopher Alan Watts knew trend following (even if unintentional):
The question, "What shall we do about it?" is only asked by those who do not understand the problem. If a problem can be solved at all, to understand it and to know what to do about it is the same thing. On the other hand, doing something about a problem that you do not understand is like trying to clear away darkness by thrusting it aside with your hands. When light is brought, the darkness vanishes at once.
Overcoming fear and moving you toward rich is part of Trend Following™ Flagship:
- Clarity of purpose is investment success.
- Eliminating noise with precise trend rules that adjust to any situation, climate or cycle is the goal.
- Going on an information diet is mandatory.
- Systematic and consistent processes beat fundamental guesses every time. Your investing will be like this video.
- Investment stress is a killer. Multitasking with screens, news and nonstop predictions will fry your brain--guaranteed. We will have you focus on the right task, not every last task. Consider this infographic.
- The religious rituals of the government, media and finance will bleed you dry: "CNBC really could not care less about the actual content of what is being said. The purpose of CNBC's game is...to sell advertisements. Nothing evil or wrong about this. It's what for-profit media companies do. But the content they are producing...needs to be understood as such."
- Deliberate practice is mandatory for excellence. Listen to a podcast with the world's foremost expert on peak performance.
- Trend Following™ does nothing until you have a great move with big profit potential. Patience is paramount, like this video.
The global Deep State governmental authorities don't want you thinking. They want you in the Matrix:
Those who dominate the educational [system] control who is accepted and who is rejected, not by measure of intelligence or skill, but by their willingness to conform to the establishment ideal. They construct a kind of automaton class, which has been taught not to learn independently, but to parrot propaganda without question. Those of us who do not make the grade are relegated to the role of obliged worshippers; accepting the claims of the professional class as gospel regardless of how incorrect they happen to be. The whole thing is disgustingly inbred.
Consider a non-trading example that explains the truth of process v. outcome:
Instead of talking about wins and championships, Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban speaks about the process. The process is Saban's term for concentrating on the steps to success rather than worrying about the end result. Instead of thinking about the scoreboard, think about dominating the man on the opposite side of the line of scrimmage. Instead of thinking about a conference title, think about finishing a ninth rep in the weight room. Since Saban has won 5 of the past 13 national titles, the phrase has morphed into the mission statement for Saban's program-building philosophy. Today everyone is trying to replicate his philosophy and results. Call it the Sabanization of college football.
Famed contrarian investor Howard Marks speaks to that quest for greatness:
The real question is whether you dare to do the things that are necessary in order to be great. Are you willing to be different, and are you willing to be wrong? In order to have a chance at great results, you have to be open to being both.
The Trend Following™ race for you is on whether you run or pretend there is no race. One of Michael's favorite sayings paints the picture:
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.
Ready to start running?
To purchase go to the top of this page and add the product to your cart to purchase.
Trend Following™ can't promise you will earn the returns of traders, charts or examples (real or hypothetical) stated. All past performance is not necessarily an indication of future results. Data presented is for educational purposes. Our products are also provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as personalized investment advice. All data on this site is direct from the CFTC, SEC, Yahoo Finance, Google and disclosure documents by managers mentioned herein. Trend Following™ assumes all data to be accurate, but assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions or clerical errors made by sources.
Our testimonials are the words of real customers received in real correspondence that have not been paid for their testimonials. Testimonials are sometimes printed under aliases to protect privacy, and edited for length. Claims have not been independently verified or audited for accuracy. We do not know how much money was risked, what portion of their total portfolio was allocated, or their exact positions. We do not claim that the results experienced by such customers are typical and you will likely have different results.
Trend Following™ is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser. This information is not designed to be used as an invitation for investment with any adviser profiled. No information herein is intended as securities brokerage, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security or fund.
Further, Trend Following™ cannot and does not assess, verify or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information, the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. The reader bears responsibility for his/her own investment research and decisions, should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment, and investigate and fully understand any and all risks before investing.
Additionally, Trend Following™ in no way warrants the solvency, financial condition, or investment advisability of any security or instrument. In addition, Trend Following™ accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of this information. This information is not intended to be used as a basis of any investment decision, nor should it be construed as advice designed to meet the investment needs of any particular investor.
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.