Subscribe to Trend Following Radio on iTunes
My guest today is Nita Farahany, an Iranian-American author and distinguished professor and scholar on the ramifications of new technology on society, law, and ethics. She currently teaches Law and Philosophy at Duke University where she is the Robinson O. Everett Distinguished Professor of Law & Philosophy at Duke Law School, the founding director of the Duke Initiative for Science and Society as well as a chair of the Bioethics and Science Policy MA program.
The topic is her book The Battle for Your Brain.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- The concept of liberty
- Government censorship
- Liberty in the digital age
- Liberty in our mind
- Differences in brain activity
Mentions & Resources:
- Nita Farahany
- The Battle for Your Brain: Defending the Right to Think Freely in the Age of Neurotechnology
- Matt Taibbi
- Mark Zuckerberg
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.