Subscribe to Trend Following Radio on iTunes
My guest today is Matt Dixon, the Chief Product and Research Officer at Austin-based AI and Machine Learning Venture Tethr. Matt was a Senior Partner at Korn Ferry Hay Group and was a Group Leader in the research and advisory division of CEB, now Gartner. He is a sought-after speaker and advisor to corporate leadership teams around the world on topics ranging from sales effectiveness to customer service and customer experience.
The topic is his book The JOLT Effect: How High Performers Overcome Customer Indecision.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- How do we study sales?
- Advantages of virtual sales calls
- How to deal with problems in the buying environment
- The decrease in productivity from a team, organizational, and sales perspective
- What does it take to beat the status quo?
- The purpose of changing sellers’ behavior
- JOLT acronym
- The difference between dealing with status quo and indecision
Mentions & Resources:
- Matt Dixon
- The JOLT Effect: How High Performers Overcome Customer Indecision
- Neil Rackham
- Ted McKenna
- 7 Best Quantitative Finance Books You Should Have
- Matthew Broderick
- Tom Sheppard
- Barry Schwartz
- Bob Tobin
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.