My guest today is Talya Miron-Shatz, PhD., a leader in research at the intersection of medicine and behavioral economics. She is professor and founding Director of the Center for Medical Decision Making at Ono Academic College in Israel, senior fellow at the Center for Medicine in the Public Interest in New York, and a visiting researcher at the Winton Centre for Risk and Evidence Communication at the University of Cambridge.
The topic is her book Your Life Depends on It: What You Can Do to Make Better Choices About Your Health.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Vaccination and Public Trust
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Wearing Masks Against COVID-19
- Delta Variant
- Treatment for Obesity
- Israel’s COVID-19 Vaccination
- Coronavirus Disease Statistics
- Risk Factors for COVID-19
- HIV and COVID-19
- Medical Decision Making
Mentions & Resources:
- Talya Miron-Shatz
- Your Life Depends on It: What You Can Do to Make Better Choices About Your Health
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Obesity in the United States
- Richard E. Taylor
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.