My guest today is William Green. He has written for many publications in the US and Europe, including Time, Fortune, Forbes, Fast Company, The New Yorker, The Spectator (London), and The Economist.
The topic is his book Richer, Wiser, Happier: How the World’s Greatest Investors Win in Markets and Life.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- The Greatest American Investors
- The Greatest Investment Minds
- Catastrophe and Survival
- Interviewing The Greatest Investors Experience
Mentions & Resources:
- William Green
- Richer, Wiser, Happier: How the World’s Greatest Investors Win in Markets and Life
- Jack Bogle
- Walter Morgan
- Bill Miller
- Trend Following
- William J. Ruane
- Warren Buffett
- Edward O. Thorp
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Howard Marks
- Ed Seykota
- Charlie Munger
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.