My guest today is Dr. Bruce Greyson, a Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. He served on the medical school faculty at the Universities of Michigan, Connecticut, and Virginia.
The topic is his book After: A Doctor Explores What Near-Death Experiences Reveal about Life and Beyond.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Near-Death Experiences
- Life After Life Book
- Al Sullivan Near-Death Experience
- Mind and Brain Connection
- Deceased Loved Ones
- Mind Consciousness
Mentions & Resources:
- Bruce Greyson
- After: A Doctor Explores What Near-Death Experiences Reveal about Life and Beyond
- Raymond Moody
- Near-Death Experience
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.