Thanks a lot for opening a space for me to talk. The biggest challenge I faced was studying technical analysis, candles and patterns, fibonacci and several indicators but when I started trading, I found myself losing without an understanding of where I missed the point, or what was my mistake. It seemed that every teacher had big earnings and they were simply not teaching me the whole thing.
Then I found out Wyckoff theory and added that to my trades. So now I consider financial volume to my analysis and that made a huge difference for my intraday trades. I heard of you at Club House yesterday, I’m Brazilian and work as an influencer and youtuber so I’m always trying to find new ways of effective techniques to show to my audience new ways of making money at the market and mainly avoiding losses (statistics here are horrendous: only 5% of traders get to earn more than BRL 10k a month.)
I would stop every technique you say below. Stop them all. You need:
- Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
- Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
- Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
- Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
- Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
That’s how I help clients. Rules. See my FAQS.