My guest today is Martin Lueck. Lueck holds an M.A. in Physics from Oxford University and currently is the Research Director and President of Aspect Capital. Lueck was originally with Adam, Harding and Lueck Limited (AHL), which he co-founded with Michael Adam and David Harding. At AHL, Martin initially focused on trading system research before taking on responsibility for the further development of the proprietary software language which provided the platform for all of AHL’s product engineering and implementation.
The topic is Trend Following.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Quantitative, systematic styles in action
- The beginnings of AHL
- Early coding experiences
- Early decisions that lead to a completely systematic strategy
- What percentage of the educated financial audience grasps the strategies that are used at Aspect
- Behavioral economics
- Bringing new potential opportunities into Aspect
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.