My guest today is Ryan Holiday, an American author, writer, and marketer. He is the media strategist behind authors Tucker Max and Robert Greene, the former Director of Marketing for American Apparel and an editor-at-large for the New York Observer.
The topic is writing a book.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Always being in a research mindset
- Why some people don’t take advantage of standing on the shoulders of the giants that came before them
- To know where you’re going and to have a plan when it comes to writing; why it’s “all material”
- The idea of listening to the same song over and over again
- The “flow” state and its importance in writing
- The importance of having a purpose in your writing
- Discipline and commitments
- Outsourcing and hiring experts for your writing project
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.