Hello Mr. Covel,
I really appreciate the emails I have received so far, since they have answered many of my questions. I would also like to take advantage of the 20% discount in order to sign up to your flagship program, as it looks like great value.
Before I do that, I would like to let you know where I currently stand and my state of mind, and get your opinion on how should I proceed.
I have been learning about trading for a long time but have not found a replicable method that is backed by data and actual real life examples until I read your Turtle book.
As an engineer and an MBA, I am fully versed in System Dynamics, Statistics and Finance. Because of this, I fully understand the reason of why trend following works and the discipline that it requires for it to work. I am also aware that:
- Learning this method will require a lot of practice and a seed investment, both to get right tools and to invest.
- It will be a lot of dedicated work but I am willing to put in the time to learn and stick to the method.
- I am not looking for a get rich quick solution but to grow my wealth over a long period of time.
- My horizon is long term growth over a period of 25 years.
- I would like to get small but consistent returns month over month.
- I understand that draw downs are part of the process and I am not afraid of them
Can you please answer the following questions for me:
- What is the minimum required investment to start trading (seed money)?
- Are there any additional costs required for trading tools?
- I was planning to finish your your Trend Trading book first (I am in chapter 5 now) before proceeding to buy the Flagship program. Do you recommend to finish the book first or to proceed directly into the training and why?
I thank you for your time to read my email and answer my questions.
I hope to hear back from you soon.
Good questions. Answers:
2. You need price data to trade.
3. Finish the Trend Following book first.
Also jump in: