My guest today is Gregory Zuckerman, the #1 New York Times bestselling author and award-winning Wall Street Journal investigative journalist lauded for his “bravura storytelling” (Gary Shteyngart) and “first-rate” reporting (The New York Times). He is the author of The Greatest Trade Ever, The Frackers, and The Man Who Solved the Market and is a Special Writer at the Wall Street Journal. At the Journal, Zuckerman writes about financial firms, personalities and trades, as well as hedge funds and other investing and business topics.
The topic is his book A Shot to Save the World: The Inside Story of the Life-or-Death Race for a COVID-19 Vaccine.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- A Shot to Save the World
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- Pfizer Meme
- Wearing a Mask
- The different types of COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 and HIV
- Coronavirus and Obesity
- Benefits of the COVID-19 Vaccine
Mentions & Resources:
- Gregory Zuckerman
- A Shot to Save the World: The Inside Story of the Life-or-Death Race for a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Ep. 814: Gregory Zuckerman Interview with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.