My guest today is Susan Peirce Thompson, the author of “Bright Line Eating.” This is a podcast all about “aha” moments. Most have no understanding of how their bodies take in, and absorb food. Susan’s BHAG (big hairy audacious goal) is to make sure that all those who want to put forth the effort of losing weight and keeping it off have a road map.
The topic is her book Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin & Free.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Sugar is an addiction
- How to handle withdrawal from sugar
- Drinking calories vs. eating calories
- The radish study
- Willpower is a finite resource
- Regulating task performance
“Hunger is not satisfied by eating.” – Susan Peirce Thompson
Mentions & Resources:
- Susan Peirce Thompson
- “Bright Line Eating”
- Susan Peirce Thompson videos on Youtube
- How keeping healthy gives you an edge
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.