Please enjoy my monologue Epic Trend Following Episode with Michael Covel. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Importance of consistent marginal improvements
- Understanding a client’s drivers
- Benefits the economy, society, and the world
- Randomness is everything
- Discretionary traders
- Losses are statistically inevitable
- Holy grails in trading
- Behavioral biases
- Volatility as measuring risk
- Exploiting vs. Exploring
- Tail risk premia vs. Pure alpha
- Behavioral economics
- Systematic trading
- Price action
- Benchmark selection
- Time period selection
- Markets teach humility
- Time management
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.