My guest today is Laura Roeder, a serial entrepreneur and her newest company is Edgar, a social media application. She started working for herself creating websites for people when she was 22 living in Chicago. It spread to optimizing traffic and online marketing for her clients. In 2014 she launched her social media software business, Edgar. They haven’t taken any money from investors and have grown to 2.8 million annual revenue.
The topics are entrepreneur and social media.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Social media
- Business competitors
- Success of Dropbox
- Keeping up a great reputation
- Be aware that competitors can access everything
- Women in the entrepreneurial space
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.