Please enjoy my monologue No Charts, Trade the Price with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio. This episode may also include great outside guests from my archive.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Why cultivating your second string is so important
- Foreign players vs. U.S players
- Importance of honesty
- Having the same standards for everyone
- Importance of humility
- A different perspective on goal setting
- Looking at the big picture
“It’s a journey. It’s a process. It’s difficult. The joy is in the process. The joy isn’t in the final culmination. That fades away pretty quick… The journey is what you are most proud of.” – Gregg Popovich
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.
Want to learn more Trend Following? Watch my video here.
Get the foundation to making money in up, down and *surprise markets on the Trend Following mailing list.