My guest today is Tim Price, the London-based Director of Investment at PFP Wealth Management. Price has over 20 years of experience in both private client and institutional investment management.
The topic is his blog The Price of Everything.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Why the fundamentals are so ‘shocking’
- FDR and the Great Depression
- Why government taking its hands out of the equation can be the solution in a recession or depression
- Why savers suffer in silence
- The three scenarios that occur when you accept that much debt simply cannot be paid back (growth, default, or inflation)
- The standoff between Germany and Greece, and how the average German might feel today about common currency
- The lack of outrage of zero interest rate policy
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.