My biggest challenge is the number of favorable setups in my opinion that turn bad on me.
Your exact strategies and time frames?
On my own I follow IBD strategies frequently. I have read that paper since the 90’s except for a period I was out of the market after the dot com crash. Earlier this year PINS looked like it was in a cup with a handle. I decided to juice it a little with a cash supported put convinced it would go up. PINS dropped fast after a good quarter but weak subscriber news. The csp kept me from selling and I wound up owning 600 shares which have continued to tank. I know I wasn’t disciplined with stops. I am not a buy and holder. I don’t have the patience and discipline.
• Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
• Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
• Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
If you don’t have that — time to reset. Also my FAQS.
Also jump in: