My biggest challenge is my timing. I am not a trader, but I realized during the heights of the pandemic that my money was just sitting in the bank and doing nothing at all and letting the banks use it for their gains. Hence I saw an opportunity on stocks when everything went down. A lot of opportunities slipped as my timings slipped. I should have jumped early on the stock and as well as I have opportunities to sell it at the peak and buy it again on lows. But I didn’t know when to do it. for now I have just bought and bought stocks and never sold them yet. But my mind is telling me why not venture into trading as well. And yes, here I am looking for answers to learn more about it.
You are all over the map. You need:
• Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
• Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
• Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
Also jump in: