My guest today is Amishi Jha, a professor of psychology at the University of Miami. She serves as the Director of Contemplative Neuroscience for the Mindfulness Research and Practice Initiative, which she co-founded in 2010. She received her Ph.D. from the University of California–Davis and postdoctoral training at the Brain Imaging and Analysis Center at Duke University. Watch her TED Talk on “How to Tame Your Wandering Mind” with 5 million+ views here.
The topic is her book Peak Mind: Find Your Focus, Own Your Attention, Invest 12 Minutes a Day.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Mindfulness and Buddhism
- Yoga Classes
- What Is Meditation?
- Different Types of Meditation
- Meta Awareness
- Practice Initiative
- Focus. Notice. Redirect. Repeat
- VUCA Circumstances
Mentions & Resources:
- Amishi Jha
- Peak Mind: Find Your Focus, Own Your Attention, Invest 12 Minutes a Day
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.