As for my biggest challenge, it’s probably the same as a lot of people– being too quick to bail out on a trade. I’m just coming back to trading after a long time away. There were a couple of earlier periods in my life when I traded actively but I was never really successful. On the one hand, I never let my losers run long enough to blow up an account. But on the other hand, I also never let my winners run long enough to offset the losses and be truly profitable. I was never more than break-even at best. Looking forward to better trading!
• Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
• Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
• Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
Then it’s easy.