My biggest challenge since COVID-19 has been short-lived trends. I trade equities, and I find trends only to see them end abruptly, soon after I’ve found them. Most recently, I’ve seen this with Hovnanian Enterprises (HOVN). The stock took off in January, and now is in decline apparently because of rapidly rising construction costs. Since COVID-19 started, there have been many sudden disruptions to trends. It’s been a bevy of black swans!
Best regards to you,
I see it more than that. A lot more. You need:
• Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
• Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
• Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
See my FAQS.