In response to your question: “What is your biggest challenge you have faced with your trading?”
- I had no clearly defined trading plan because I was not diligent in my planning to begin with.
- I have no tested/proven strategies yet and little understanding of the markets.
- I was careless in my execution. Gambling, essentially.
- I did not preserve my capital and I would not stay out of the market once I achieved my trading goal or reached my loss limit.
- I did not seek understanding of trading signals and did no back testing.