My guest today is Shanna H. Swan, PhD, a scientist based at Mt. Sinai and one of the leading environmental and reproductive epidemiologists in the world. Swan has published more than 200 scientific papers and has been featured in extensive media coverage around the world.
The topic is her book Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Declining Sperm Counts
- Reproductive Health Issues
- Causes of Low Sperm Count
- Birth Control and Anti Depressant
- Estrogen’s Effects on the Female Body
- Plastic Bottles and Low Testosterone
Mentions & Resources:
- Shanna Swan
- Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race
- Anogenital Distance
- Gender Identity
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.