I always second guess myself. I see definite set up and I know the market is going to do what I think it’s going to do and I either don’t pull the trigger or I get in the trade and get out too soon. Then I see all the pips I could’ve had.
I see many issues in your strategy and understanding. It will never work as you describe. You need:
- Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
- Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
- Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
- Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
- Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
Also see my FAQS.
Also jump in: