Hi there Michael,
My biggest challenge is entering the market too early on my thesis in too much size through fear of missing out and then reduce shortly after cutting position size in the wrong areas. ‘ve traded spread positions on the line for 28 years and I’ve become less patient because I’m scared of losing money more than I was. I’m overriding my systems because I’m scared of loosing money so i guess I’m struggling with managing entry-level position size
I see it more than a thesis or FOMO. A lot more. You need:
- Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
- Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
- Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
- Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
- Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
See my FAQS.
Also jump in: