My guest today is Dallas Page, better known by his ring name Diamond Dallas Page (DDP), is an American semi-retired professional wrestler, fitness instructor, motivational speaker, and actor. In the course of his wrestling career, which spanned two decades, Page has wrestled for mainstream wrestling promotions World Championship Wrestling (WCW), the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE), Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), and All Elite Wrestling (AEW). He is in the WWE Hall of Fame.
The topic is World Championship Wrestling.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Life of a Professional Wrestler
- Yoga Exercises
- About Diamond Dallas Page
- Work Ethic
- Jake Roberts and Diamond Dallas Page
- Professional Wrestling Deaths
- DDPY Rebuild Program
Mentions & Resources:
- Diamond Dallas Page
- Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- World Championship Wrestling
- Kevin Nash
- Tony Robbins
- Eric Bischoff
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.