To answer the question I have two main challenges: increase the chances of the trend I spotted to actually go through (based on breakout or pullbacks, not always working) and the stop-loss position. I always risk only between 0.75 and 1% of the capital and I set the stop loss accordingly, which gives me the position size. But sometimes I wonder if I couldn’t reduce this stop loss to increase my position size and win more on the following trend but then it comes back to 1st challenge: how to increase the chances that the trend will move on. Last but not least, I love your content.
I want to see you approach it like this:
• Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
• Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
• Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
• Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
If you approach it with my 5-step method? You solve your issues.