Whether you’re an employer, an employee, a freelancer, or part of a management team, it’s important to understand how—now, more than ever—highly skilled 10x talent who can deliver exponential value is radically shifting the dynamics of corporations large and small. Michael Solomon shows how to identify, attract, vet, employ, manage, and retain—or become—the game-changing talent that will make a difference in the work world of tomorrow.
Individuals, companies and governments around the globe need to understand what tactics are required to survive and thrive in an increasingly global, automated, and post pandemic, distributed economy. For those confident in their abilities and want to make an impact where they work, Michael Solomon shows how to enjoy the varied rewards that this brings.
- See how highly skilled talent is transforming companies of all sizes and industries through real world stories and first-hand testimonies from top execs, entrepreneurs, and players;
- Get an inside glimpse into the unconventional methods that smart companies use to attract, retain, and manage top talent;
- Recognize the roadblocks that are inherent in the traditional employer-employee model and learn how they can be overcome for unlimited success; and
Bio: Michael Solomon is the cofounder of 10x Management, the world’s first tech talent agency. 10x matches top contract technology experts, designers, and brand innovators with companies ranging from startups to the Fortune 500. Customers include American Express, HSBC, Google, Verizon, Yelp, and more.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio:
- Music Industry
- Talent is talent
- 10x Mindset
- Millennials and Generation Z
- Remote Work
- Flow State of Mind
Mentions & Resources:
- Michael Solomon
- Game Changer: How to Be 10x in the Talent Economy
- Bruce Springsteen
- Bell Curve