My biggest challenge is knowing the actual trend on a daily or weekly chart to get into a trade long or short. It is easy to look back on a chart and see uptrends and downtrends but I find it hard to identify a strong trend when it is actually happening. What is your main way of identifying the trend and if it is a strong long-lasting trend to enter a trade near the start?
How can you identify a trend until it’s over?
The things you need:
- Exact rules for selecting your tracking portfolio.
- Exact rules for entering your trades at the right time.
- Exact rules for exiting your trades with a loss.
- Exact rules for exiting your trades with a profit.
- Exact rules for how much money to bet on each trade.
See also my faqs.
Also jump in: