My guest today is Steve Blank, eight-time entrepreneur-turned-educator. He is credited with launching the Lean Startup movement. He’s changed how startups are built, how entrepreneurship is taught, how science is commercialized, and how companies and the government innovate. Recognized as a thought leader on startups and innovation, Steve was named one of the Thinkers50 top management thinkers and recognized by the Harvard Business Review as one of 12 Masters of Innovation.
The topic is his writing Virus Survival Strategy for your Startup.
In this episode of Trend Following Radio we discuss:
- Virus Survival Strategy for your Startup
- COVID-19 affecting the Economics
- 1st Engineered Economic Downturn
- Social Distancing
- Great Depression
- The ripple and feedback effect
Mentions & Resources:
Listen to this episode:
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes. (Please leave a rating!)
- Listen on Spotify.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Libysn RSS.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- Free Video.