Food for thought:
- ‘Playing Not to Lose.’ Investors Are Sitting Tight as Stocks Near Record Highs.
- With market risk, so goes hedge fund performance
- Quarterly Letter
- Any one momentum/trend look-back period is good, but ensemble modeling is better
- The gap between ‘have to’ and ‘get to’
- Federal Tax Burden has Shifted Away from Corporations
- Do people become happier after 40?
- How to Avoid the Estate Tax And Die Happily Ever After…
- Investors Handed an Oilman a ‘Blank Check’ Company. Here’s How It Turned Out.
- Is the Recent Tax Reform Playing a Role in the Decline of Home Sales?
- Lying with science: a guide to myth debunking
- Investors seek ‘minimum income’ of 10.1%
- Fidelity’s Index-Fund Bashing Misses the Mark